Who Would You Like To Brew With On These Forums?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So apparently in order to brew with cheezydemon you have to be willing to sit through Twilight? Or at least talk about how much Edward sparkles? That might be worse than the gnomes and bears...

Twilight is HILARIOUS!!!!

Imagine vampires, nay, freaking Day walkers....who, in the middle of a movie, decide to play baseball.

So, said daywalkers all put on these ghey baseball uniforms....not just blue vs red or....shirts vs skins, but Full on, matching uniforms for backyard baseball.
Hahahahahahahaha!!! And they eat bunnies....not people.

I've brewed with EdWort. He's as meticulous as he is knowledgeable. And he serves some mean BBQ!

jimmayhaugh and GatorDad would likely host some interesting brew days. They are über nerds, meant in the kindest way.

But I'd brew with most anyone, given the chance.

I'm gonna have to go with bottlebomber. Anyone skillful enough to drop a hydrometer off their frige without it breaking would have to come in handy on brewday.

BBL_Brewer said:
I'm gonna have to go with bottlebomber. Anyone skillful enough to drop a hydrometer off their frige without it breaking would have to come in handy on brewday.

You're damn right! I forgot to update that one. The paper tube in the hydrometer slid downward by 2 points when the tip of the hydrometer hit the concrete, making everything read .002 low, but I can do that math I ain't dumb! ;)

cheezydemon3 said:
Ahhh hell. You got me!

I was forced to watch the first one. That is how I know first hand about the apalling acting and directing...and, alas, ****** edwards frigging name.

And the sparkling and such.

Team Jacob, personally ;)

You're damn right! I forgot to update that one. The paper tube in the hydrometer slid downward by 2 points when the tip of the hydrometer hit the concrete, making everything read .002 low, but I can do that math I ain't dumb! ;)

Does that mean you have to double integrate it or use a matrices to figure out your gravity? :D

Maths...

Creamy i guess, because he likes all the same kinds of food. Best to plan ahead and think of the onslot of drunken munchies. Also didnt know yooper was a woman until this thread. All the same a top choice due to the fact she has given me so much advice and help. And lastly an FNG so i could show the illusion of a vast brewing knowledge.

I would be willing to brew with probably anybody on this board.

Those with more knowledge than me will teach me something and those just starting out can learn what not to do from watching me brew.

Probably the short list would be Yooper, Revvy, BM, and EdWort, but it would also be a lot of fun to hang out with Cheezy, Creamy, or Zuljin.

Latest posts

Back