What's brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoked IPA, tomorow or sunday, cant wait.
Also on my list is:
Cleaning/sanitizing bottles
Bottling
Racking to secondary
drinking

I posted in the cheese thread , But i'm doing two brews this weekend. a boysenberry wheat for SWMBO and a cheeses caramel cream ale

I started early (busy with soccer, etc all weekend)...

Bottled Red Rye, racked Saison, brewed tripel and pitched it on the saison yeast cake.

my first beer this weekend a pale ale....enjoying some bells winter ale at the moment

I have my work cut-out for me....

Bottle the following:
  • 2nd Pleasant Hill Pils
  • Dortmunder Special Export
  • Edworts Apfelwein.
Brew the following: (Hopped Extracts - Quick & Easy)

• California Pale Ale or Make it a Steamer not sure yet....
  • IPA w/ Homegrown Cascades
Reconstitute/Start: (Also Quick & Easy)

• Strawberry Apfelwein
  • Raspberry Apfelwein

Need to start early tomorrow... I'll be cleaning bottles most of today!!

:mug:

No brewing again this weekend. It's been over 3 months now. I'll be out of town next weekend so who knows when I'll be able to brew again. :(

RichBrewer said:
No brewing again this weekend. It's been over 3 months now. I'll be out of town next weekend so who knows when I'll be able to brew again. :(

Rich,

You need to start an Apfelwein. Somethin' you can whip up quick and forget about it for 4-6 weeks.

Brewed an IPA (AHS IPA I Mini-mash kit) and bottled a Fat Tire clone which I dry-hopped with an oz of Amarillo for 1 week in secondary.

Taught a friend to brew today. We knocked out an AG Scottish 70/- that I put together in about 4.5 hours, 10 gallons and we split the spoils.

ARRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

My Secondary and primary are BOTH full!!!
AND the new secondary isn't here yet!!!

Sadly, I await my aging porter and IDA!!!

I needs me some more equipment.

Currently waiting for my red ale to cool to pitching temp.

Then I'm racking the hazelnut stout to the secondary. Its the first time I've had a beer finish in the primary in less than 10 days.

Rich,

If you don't hurry up and brew something, Tex may change your name here to PoorBrewer. :)

The same thing happened with me a few months ago. Then I started to run dangerously low on homebrew, so I realized I had to get crackin' again. Now I think I need to get some more bottles.

I think the apfelwein suggestion is an excellent one.

mmditter said:
Rich,

If you don't hurry up and brew something, Tex may change your name here to PoorBrewer. :)

The same thing happened with me a few months ago. Then I started to run dangerously low on homebrew, so I realized I had to get crackin' again. Now I think I need to get some more bottles.

I think the apfelwein suggestion is an excellent one.

I think changing his name to Stuckfermentor would be more approriate! :D

Back