How to mount March Pump that has no Mounting Feet?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cruelkix

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just trying to get an idea for how people mounted their March pumps if they have no mounting feet? I guess I should have ordered mine with the feet..... I didn't realize it was coming without them.

I looked at a bunch of rig set ups but the pics are never close enough for me to see .....

Thanks for any help you can give!

ya know that's actually not that bad ...... I don't have a hole saw that big tho, but I may be able to figure something out. Thanks for the pic! Any other ideas?

809-PL-HS.png

I attached mine to a bracket by the two screws on the electrical box on the bottom.

dude big azz hose ring clamp thingy and twobrrfour then some grabbher screw onn to anything you can think of but the dog!

I must say i'm intrigued, but I really have no idea what you are talking about haha. Maybe you could throw some pics in there to illustrate your well versed concepts?

Thanks,
Craig

I used to do fabrication and used stuff like this all the time check it out. This is a fuel pump cradle for off-road/ drag car applications. You can also build a half moon cradle out of steel / aluminum depends what you are mounting it to. Send me a pic and maybe I can help out more.

Bf4G2jBWkKGrHqEH-D8Erz3dlPLBLDBQl4b.jpg

dude big azz hose ring clamp thingy and twobrrfour then some grabbher screw onn to anything you can think of but the dog!

I must say i'm intrigued, but I really have no idea what you are talking about haha. Maybe you could throw some pics in there to illustrate your well versed concepts?

Thanks,
Craig

I think he's talking about a big one of these:

c10-large-hose-clamp.jpg

And one of these:

cedar2x4.jpg

i made a couple oblong slots, wide enough for a hose clamp, in a piece of wood and mounted with 2- 4" hose clamps (worm clamps). 4" hose clamps fit pretty good around the pump.

I used to do fabrication and used stuff like this all the time check it out. This is a fuel pump cradle for off-road/ drag car applications. You can also build a half moon cradle out of steel / aluminum depends what you are mounting it to. Send me a pic and maybe I can help out more.

Bf4G2jBWkKGrHqEH-D8Erz3dlPLBLDBQl4b.jpg

Pics are on teh first page of the thread. But what you show here would be really good If I could find it in the right size. Thanks for the suggestion!

Similar to how Ollllo's is mounted in the wall of that box, I made a hole in a faceplate on my rig and sandwiched it between the motor and the pump head. Works good.

brewstandcomplete.jpg

I kinda see it, but do you have a close up?

Thanks,
Craig

Hey all,

Just trying to get an idea for how people mounted their March pumps if they have no mounting feet? I guess I should have ordered mine with the feet..... I didn't realize it was coming without them.

I looked at a bunch of rig set ups but the pics are never close enough for me to see .....

Thanks for any help you can give!

why not just buy the mounting plate?

Back