Help me win the AHA video contest PLEASE

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobby_M

Vendor and Brewer
HBT Sponsor
Reaction score
I found out pretty late that the AHA was holding a contest for the best Big Brew video. They will be awarding for the "most watched" on youtube and also on content.. I think I can cover both of those but I need your help to watch it and forward it to anyone you know.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be watching this as soon as I get home, bobby...

*bump* :)

Just a quick update. I won 2nd most viewed which is not bad considering first place had their posted a full week longer. I got a box full of AHA teeshirts, pint glasses and a few brewing books as the prize which is being shared by the brewclub... very cool. Thanks for the help.

Just a quick update. I won 2nd most viewed which is not bad considering first place had their posted a full week longer. I got a box full of AHA teeshirts, pint glasses and a few brewing books as the prize which is being shared by the brewclub... very cool. Thanks for the help.

Good for you, Bobby. Thanks for your efforts in sharing your knowledge.

Bobby- Great Vid- Let me know next time and I will send you some MP3s that I think would go awesome with vids liek that

Back