Rocket ship or dong?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So now the daughter is getting her head screwed up by her mother's dirty mind...

The best quote is this, "Andrea Bailey says her concern is not the $1.69 she paid for the straws, but what might happen to other families with kids a little older than Ashlynn."

Uhh... what's going to happen with older kids? They're going to hurt themselves while giggling uncontrollably?

Freakin grow up...

oh noes! teh schlong! shield thine eyes, young ones!

protesters are being slaughtered in tibet, our economy is collapsing...and you're worried about a vaguely, unintentionally phallic straw.

Are you serious?! What's gonna happen if some kid realizes it's a penis? Go on a penis binge? Suddenly be transformed into a cock-hungry crackwhore at first glimpse of a schlong-straw? Seriously, I want to know. What "might happen" to those families? I've got news for you: if that straw causes anything but some giggling, you're a failure as a parent.

Evan! said:
oh noes! teh schlong! shield thine eyes, young ones!

protesters are being slaughtered in tibet, our economy is collapsing...and you're worried about a vaguely, unintentionally phallic straw.

Are you serious?! What's gonna happen if some kid realizes it's a penis? Go on a penis binge? Suddenly be transformed into a cock-hungry crackwhore at first glimpse of a schlong-straw? Seriously, I want to know. What "might happen" to those families? I've got news for you: if that straw causes anything but some giggling, you're a failure as a parent.

That is got to be one of the funniest rants I have ever read. lol + you are right on the failure part.lol

A. NASA is in big trouble.
B. If a kid thinks it isn't a rocket ship, the "damage" has already been done.

ARE YOU KIDDING?????

Imagine that in a six year old's mouth. The straight part is in their mouth and the dong is touching their lips. That is frigging hilarious.

I would not sue or anything, but I would not let my daughters put their lips on the filthy thing!

cheezydemon said:
That is frigging hilarious.

I would not sue or anything, but I would not let my daughters put their lips on the filthy thing!

Exactly. It's inappropriate, but it's harmless and kinda funny. I wouldn't be calling CNN about it.... I'd stick it in the back of the cabinet and save it for SWMBO.

On the other hand, in High School, I knew a girl named Andrea Bailey. She would be about 30 years old now. She was the biggest prude I'd ever met. Seriously. I'd be amazed if she ever had kids. Maybe she adopted.

I wonder if this is her....

RICLARK said:
I actually thought it looked more like a tacobell emblem or something than a dick.

You're thinking of Arby's. As in,

"I'm so hungry, I could eat at Arby's!" or...

[YOUTUBE]IdMsJNSRgdk[/YOUTUBE]

As a straw designer (hobbyist, but looking for professional work), I find that Eagle Marks Corporation is the vangard of post-modern straw design.

In this singular work we see a statement about sexual taboo and mores set across the backdrop of corporate economic censorship, middle class economics and the puritanical fundamentalism that whipsaws into a mediatainment meme swirling in self-perpetuation.

Lets not forget that this exhibit is interactive, people. Clearly a wink and nod to the past in the performance art tradition and also a shot-across-the-bow to hegemony of internet interactive media.

I recently sent them my cv on a series of 300 straws.
*crosses fingers that they get the straw order correct*

zoebisch01 said:
Death to Smoochy.

exactly what i was thinking when i saw it..

3ca7feccdc0ab-2-1.jpg

"What are you, blind? It's a c@#k! It's not a rocket, you sick f#$k! It's a c#$k! Look. It's a c#$k and balls! A d*&k! Chorizo and the huevos! It's a big stiffy! It's a penis! Penis maximus! A willie! A weenie! Mr. Jiggle Daddy! The one-eyed wonder weasel! Don't you see that? It's Jimmy and the twins. Rumple Foreskin. He made this. It's made from dil-dough."

zoebisch01 said:
"What are you, blind? It's a c@#k! It's not a rocket, you sick f#$k! It's a c#$k! Look. It's a c#$k and balls! A d*&k! Chorizo and the huevos! It's a big stiffy! It's a penis! Penis maximus! A willie! A weenie! Mr. Jiggle Daddy! The one-eyed wonder weasel! Don't you see that? It's Jimmy and the twins. Rumple Foreskin. He made this. It's made from dil-dough."

You forgot Purple Headed Yogurt Slinger!

Lets be forthright.

You're in 6th grade at lunch with this straw.
How many gallons of milk will you be spraying on girls during the 50 minute period?

zoebisch01 said:
Hey everybody

<===== Lookee here! OH NOES!!

I'm suin y'all! For a hunned and fitty thousand! I'm suin YOU, zoe, for subjecting me to such filth, and I'm suin HBT for not censoring it.

But we can settle outta court right now, for twenty bucks.

it reminds me of a video someone posted (can't remember who).... it was a song about little kids and the little boy finds mommy's "rocket" in her drawer :D

I'm confused. Why does it have to be a rocket ship or a dong? Why can't it be an interstellar interplanetary rocket dong ship?

Specializing in interstellar rocket-dongery, this straw travels through space and time squirting the Milky Way all across Venus or Uranus.

In the UK space tug vehicle is made for providing space services to satellites in orbit and future orbital spacecraft. So every country makes a contribution to space exploration.

damn, i feel free to say this being i was looking for something new in drunken rambling....but reading this thread i was like who the hell are these people! never heard of a single one! i was scared to click the original link, but got the impression it was about young impresionable girls, and dildo straws? lol

And Welcome John! :mug:

Back