• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin Craigslist Conical and March Pump

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonGrafto

Reaction score
Found this Craigslist ad (not mine) and thought someone could use this.

I would buy it but am in the process of selling my house.

$100 for a 30 gallon plastic conical fermenter, conical stand, March pump and more.
I cant believe that I just don't buy it but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Here is the link:

http://madison.craigslist.org/grd/3142010460.html

Thanks and good luck... Whoever buys this has to let me know what they think of it. Good deal or not!

I would be all over it if I was still in WI. Use some simple green and run it through a few times. Not hard to clean it out and use it for beer.

I would be all over it if I was still in WI. Use some simple green and run it through a few times. Not hard to clean it out and use it for beer.

I just got an email back from the seller on Craigslist.

He said:

"I would not recommend this tank for making beer, due to possible traces of the chemicals used for biodiesel production."

Well, that it that.

I just got an email back from the seller on Craigslist.

He said:

"I would not recommend this tank for making beer, due to possible traces of the chemicals used for biodiesel production."

Well, that it that.

Let it ride!!!

Give it a shot... what's the worst that could happen?

It could be a "Biodiesel Doppel Bach."

Latest posts

Back