Looking at eBay SS IC, has anyone bought one of these?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D_Ranged_Eskimo

Reaction score
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004D4WH5A/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

I've got a small copper IC, but I just upgraded to a keggle and am looking to the future. I plan on brewing 10 g batches once my system is dialed in, but as this Texas heat starts to pick up, my tap water isn't going to cut it for cooling.

I'm planning on using the small IC in an ice bath and running it to a larger 50ft IC for cooling in the summer.

My question is, has anyone bought from these guys on Amazon? They seem to have good reviews and their product is bring sold for a decent price, but as always, it helps to get some input from brewers on here.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a good chiller for a good price. I'll be buying 100' of stainless tubing from them to custom make an immersion chiller that fits my new kettle. Using the smaller coil in an ice bath works well. Just knock it down without the ice first, then toss it in at the end to finish it off. I'll be using my sump pump from my carboy washer to recirc ice water through.

Go to their actual site and purchase from there you may be able to save a few bucks depending on shipping.

Back