Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New funniest post of the thread!

What's so funny Cape?

Yes we don't have a clear starting QB
Yes our line on both sides of the ball sucks
Yes our main receiver couldn't catch a cold in the wintah
and Yes our defensive secondary has more holes than Mrs. PTN's stockings

but....it's our year

we're going to go a solid 7-9 maybe even as high as 8-8 (that's the dreamah in me:D)

Umm...maybe next year's our year.:D

UofM will probably do better than the lions this year...Uh maybe....sheesh.

;)

Fight the team across the field
Show them Ohio's here,
Set the earth reverberating
With a mighty cheer,
Rah! Rah! Rah!
Hit them hard and see how they fall,
Never let that team get the ball,
Hail, hail, the gang's all here,
So let's win that old conference now.

"Buckeye Battle Cry"

In old Ohio there's a team
That's known throughout the land
Eleven warriors brave and bold,
Whose fame will ever stand.
And when the ball goes over,
Our cheers will reach the sky,
Ohio Field will hear again
The Buckeye Battle Cry!

Drive, Drive on down the field,
Men of the scarlet and gray;
Don't let them through that line,
We've got to win this game today,
COME ON OHIO!
Smash through to victory,
We cheer you as you go!
Our honor defend we will fight to the end
for OHIO!

"O" "H" "I" "O"

0818_large.jpg

R*A*M*S

Yes, I know, our offense is bad, our defense is worse, and our leading receiver broke his foot pre-preseason, but I have faith. If anyone is in Southern Indiana and wants to drink homebrew and watch the Rams lose with me, PM me, I need a drinking buddy during football season

Three pages and no Packer nation??? Weak sauce. Packers will take the north and make it to the Superbowl. Mark down my prediction.

Dumb ass. I could care less about that division(except for Detroit), but Minnesota and Chicago are far better than the fudge packers.

Fight the team across the field
Show them Ohio's here,
Set the earth reverberating
With a mighty cheer,
Rah! Rah! Rah!
Hit them hard and see how they fall,
Never let that team get the ball,
Hail, hail, the gang's all here,
So let's win that old conference now.

"Buckeye Battle Cry"

In old Ohio there's a team
That's known throughout the land
Eleven warriors brave and bold,
Whose fame will ever stand.
And when the ball goes over,
Our cheers will reach the sky,
Ohio Field will hear again
The Buckeye Battle Cry!

Drive, Drive on down the field,
Men of the scarlet and gray;
Don't let them through that line,
We've got to win this game today,
COME ON OHIO!
Smash through to victory,
We cheer you as you go!
Our honor defend we will fight to the end
for OHIO!

"O" "H" "I" "O"

:tank::tank::mug::mug:

R*A*M*S

Yes, I know, our offense is bad, our defense is worse, and our leading receiver broke his foot pre-preseason, but I have faith. If anyone is in Southern Indiana and wants to drink homebrew and watch the Rams lose with me, PM me, I need a drinking buddy during football season

I actually have some faith in our D this year, but man the offense is going to stink

Dumb ass. I could care less about that division(except for Detroit), but Minnesota and Chicago are far better than the fudge packers.

I could care less about it too, but I don't ;)

I think it will be a fun division this year, but I believe the Packers will be playing QB and the rest of the division will be receiving if you catch my drift...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRd3jboBC68]YouTube - LeGarrette Blount seals the game for Oregon vs. OSU in the 2008 Holiday Bowl[/ame]

Brett's play will make this guy look like a genius:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IBkQoXNvbA]YouTube - Wrong Way[/ame]
- Dwain

Hook em horns - revenge for the debacle that was last year. Bradford will not live up to his hype.

As for the Pro's:
- New England is one injury away from their season being over.
- Ravens will suffer not having Ryan running the D again
- San Diego cannot over come having Norv as their head coach
That leaves the GREATEST team in the World - YOUR PITTSBURGH STEELERS to represent the AFC in the Superbowl (and win obviously)

f15_over_afghanistan.1_500.jpg

any ncaa fans on here!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO LONGHORNS
woo hoo colt:mug:

If you gave those guys a stick, some skates, and let em beat the holy hell out of each other then you would have a game!!

Until then... GO 49rs!!!! :rockin:

R*A*M*S

Dude, I love the Rams but you need to put down the Koolaid, and slowly walk away. . .

Aw, screw it! RAMS Baby! 14-2! MVP Marc Bulger! :drunk:

I'll bet you an IPA that the Browns finish better than the Cryn' Lyons.:fro:

Dude, you are ON!!

The Lions are going to roll over a few teams this year. They won't start losing until the second half when the other teams realize they can actually win a few games! By then it will be too late.

Stafford will make mincemeat of the defense with Smith pounding it through the line just to keep them on their toes!

You will hear the roar of the stadium all the way to Grand Rapids when the season starts!

GO LIONS!!!

No, not good enough...

GO LIONS!!!!

HAHA!!!! Gotta love baltimore's crowd. Its only a preseason game and that stadium is louder than most for a playoff game!!! Opposing offenses beware!

LETS GO RAVENS

Dude, you are ON!!

The Lions are going to roll over for most teams this year. They won't start losing until their first game! By then it will be too late for the Lions.

Stafford will be made mincemeat by the defense with Smith pounding almost to the line just to keep them on their toes!

You will hear the moan of the stadium all the way to Grand Rapids when the season starts!

GO LIONS!!!

No, not good enough...

GO LIONS!!!!

Fixed those slight errors.:D

You're on.:cross::mug:

^^^You're still braggin about the Pats after they lost to the Bengals? I know that it's still preseason and all, but the Bengals? For real?

will see in two weeks how you feel about that, watch out for flaco to fall flat on his face, i hope he doesnt, i like eagles in nfc and ravens in the afc, 52 is a freak!!!

I am afraid that flacco is going to have a decline this year. Don't have anything to back that up just a gut feeling. And if it ended up being the eagles and ravens in the bowl I would be in for a world of trouble since I live in Eagles country. :D

^^^You're still braggin about the Pats after they lost to the Bengals? I know that it's still preseason and all, but the Bengals? For real?

Preseason!!! We're talkin' 'bout PRESEASON (in my best Alan Iverson voice)

(I'm doing a lot of impressions lately)

C'mon man... we're talking about PRESEASON games. They're practices!

The Lions went 4-0 in the preseason last year. How'd that work out?

The Pats have a lot of unfinished business to take care of and they're gonna ****tstomp a lotta teams this year.

Back