Co-brewing in Columbus

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbhistory

Reaction score
Hey all! I was hoping to get some people together to do some weekend brewing... Share experiences, supplies, recipes, beer (of course.) Anyone interested?

I may be interested. I'm in the scioto woods area across town. I have beer and equipment. I have a ten gallon all grain propane setup.

I'm near where 750 and 23 meet. One job is at the Stelzer Road Giant Eagle, the other is at a restaurant at Polaris. Time is my biggest issue. :/

I have a fair amount of equipment but not what Dolomieu has.

I have a single burner setup with a 10 gallon mashtun setup... I typically boil in my garage and do everything else in my kitchen. If I retested we should set something up for early June! What days work best for the two of you?

Sorry for flaking out on this. June is jammed up for me. Spent all of memorial day weekend putting in ridge vents on my roof and putting hand rails up on a friends deck.

If you can bring that burner, or me take my stuff to you we could easily do a double batch, side by side. I also have a "ice cube" cooler mash tun. We could rip out 20 gal of wort in no time.

Also I usually have marris otter in bulk as my base malt and a mill.

Again sorry about flaking out on you.

Sorry for flaking out on this. June is jammed up for me. Spent all of memorial day weekend putting in ridge vents on my roof and putting hand rails up on a friends deck.

If you can bring that burner, or me take my stuff to you we could easily do a double batch, side by side. I also have a "ice cube" cooler mash tun. We could rip out 20 gal of wort in no time.

Also I usually have marris otter in bulk as my base malt and a mill.

Again sorry about flaking out on you.

Sooooo I just saw this message! Sorry for not responding quickly, I have a newborn.... which give me cart blache on being irresponsible in communication timelines :)

Lets brew! Shoot me a PM and we shall get this party started!

No worries, i'm not moving any time soon. I'm hoping to get a brew in some time soon(ish). I just picked up a freezer i'm hoping to use as a fermentation chamber for said brew. I'll let you know when i have an idea of when i will be brewing again.

Fellas! I live in Canal Winchester and work on the SE side... Any of you in SODZ? I am not. I have arranged some bulk grain buys in the past with local brewers where we can buy a pallet full for CHEAP. Anyway, my brewing fervor is growing so I need to get connected to the community! I am working on an E HERMS system (Kal clone) obsessively.

I'm in SODZ. The meetings are laid back and there is plenty of home brew flying around. also you don't have to be a member to attend a meeting. Just go check it out. there is actual a summer picnic happy soon but preregistration was needed. i'm not going but it sounds like fun. your ability to get grain in bulk will make you many friends and i hope i hear about it before you purchase next time. I can usually get a good deal on bulk grains but my buddy isn't in town much any more.

I really need to be checking here more often, my notifications are coming about a week late. I had never heard of SODZ till just now! I am going to pm both of you with my contact info, may be easier to get something going! I am very interested I learning about your grain contact!i just bought a 1960's fridge and just reworked it to hold a corny keg, and I am about to do my first kegging of an Irish Ale.

Latest posts

Back