What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ForumRunner_20120420_174116.jpg

Been brewing tonight. Belgian Golden Strong Ale....finally time to boil for 90...so I had a SN Hoptimum...now having my Pirate Strong Ale....I gotta start making some more session beers...yikes!!!

NOT my English Porter, somehow I screwed up and over carbonated it

I'm really P1$$ed

Toy4Rick

Homebrew stock is down so low as to be considered precious. Resorting to cheap beer, good whiskey and a cigar (PBR, Leopold Brothers and Romeo y Julietta respectively).

I'm all over the map tonight....
Fuggles IPA, Blue Moon, Cocoa Mole, Left Hand Milk Stout, Stauff's Vanilla Espresso Stout, next???????? I don't know yet! Let's see what's in the fridge!

partial mash rye ipa
finished way high and it's too sweet for me, but i would never waste it
especially since it's the beer that made me switch to all grain

my dad just gave me a 6er of some pilsner he brewed ,i have a epa i bottled 4 weeks ago

John Henry 3 lick spiker- I thought it tasted pretty similar to my first strong ale which was average besides the very mild bourbon oak notes it had i think i may have liked it less than mine-it had some old off or spent yeast tast off and on-i actually didnt care to finish it.

An amber I have been working on and just can't get where I want. 5th batch of it with little tweaks but it just won't come all together. It's not bad but just not where I want it to be

I've been out biking all day, came home and had my ESB, which has been bottled for 2 months now. It's 9lbs of nutty and biscuity Maris Otter, some cara-pils, crystal 60L, nugget and Kent Goldings... yumma!! Then I had my cream ale. If you can get past how flat it is, it's not bad, for a cream ale.

Now I am quaffing my chocolate stout. Good stuff. Not usually my style of beer, but its SWMBO nectar of the gods. So I brew it. One is the limit on these for me though.

I had a Short's Freedom of '78 - pale ale with a really fresh guava nose. Quite refreshing.

I followed it up by popping open my Unibroue Eau Benite. Light and fluffy mouthfeel with citrusy lemon notes.

Back