TN/Northern GA/Southern KY - Hop Buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fijidave12

Reaction score
Here it is...Hop Buy for Tennessee, Northern GA, and Southern KY. :rockin:

Link to the spreadsheet to place your order. If you need access, email me [email protected], and I will open it up to you. To sign in, you will need to have a Google, Google Docs, Yahoo, or Facebook account, or you can sign up with Zoho.

ZohoLogIn.jpg

If you have any questions, send a PM to 1234 or myself. Orders will be paid through Paypal, and once all the funds are received, then the order will be placed.

The prices are all listed on the sheet, but remember that all of those prices are based on availability and us buying 11# of that variety. If we don't buy 11# of that variety we will have to get a price quote.

When it comes time to split the order, make sure to bring a roll to make bags with the vacuum sealers or ziploc bags. One quote that was passed along to me is that the material costs approximately $0.75/ft at Wally World. Also, we will be needing a few guys with sealers and scales to help with the splits. The more people that help, that faster it will go, and the sooner we can all get to consuming a few beers.

The hops that are listed are the only ones that he has in-stock currently. We are probably going to do another buy for some 2011 hops once he gets them in-stock. We are attempting to see if Hops Direct will let us buy some Amarillo Hops as a group.

Updated with 2011 crop. There are 2 tabs--2010 crop, 2011 crop. Don't have prices yet for 2011. We can't get Amarillo, Sorachi Ace, or Citra. Imports are labelled/listed at the bottom.

I won't be buying any hops this go around, but I can show up with a scale and vacuum sealer when they come it to help with the splits.

1234 said:
The 2011 crop year isn't pellitized yet. He has never provided the AA before, I could ask for it if you need it.

It can vary quite abit with some breeds. So I was just wondering.

Spreadsheet will be closing soon! Hops prices will be rising next year according to our seller. Buy what you need for now and the next year or so and save big time.

Going to a wedding in Ga this weekend. Going to HopCity. Anyone have any requests?

I need a cheap Flander's style beer to drink on. I need 4 four packs of the Manger's Perry Cider. It is like 7.49/4-pack. I will give it a little more thought and get back with you.

Fijidave12 said:
One....of everything! :D

It'll be hard to bring back 1700+ beers so I guess I could take my trailer too. Or maybe we need to start a new spread sheet for the HopCity buy.

Well it was worth a try ;) One of these days, I am going to have to drop the little lady off at IKEA, and I will venture on to this land of fermented goodness.

You guys have an expected date when these will be ready to pack up? I'm going to try and schedule a trip up north for work at the right time.

We will close the spreadsheet on Monday morning and I will then forward it on for a quote. Once the quote is back we will update the spreadsheet and allow folks to make changes at that time. I will then take the money and once we are all paid I will pay the farm via a bank transfer. Figure 3 weeks from Monday.

I killed it. I already got a pound each of Citra, Chinook, Amarillo and Centennial from Hd when they released the new pellets this year.

_

1234 said:
I need a cheap Flander's style beer to drink on. I need 4 four packs of the Manger's Perry Cider. It is like 7.49/4-pack. I will give it a little more thought and get back with you.

What kind/how much Flanders? My PM doesn't seem accessible from my mobile at the time. :confused. Anyone else that wants something let me know before 2:00.

Please be prepared to act once Dave posts his next message. If you have questions about his next post please PM me or Dave.

Back