Drying Bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flexbrew

Reaction score
I use a case box and four sic pack cardboard things and place the bottles in upside down to dry.

Besides the bottle tree does anyone have a better method?

How are you sanitizing your bottles? If you are using starsan or another no rinse sanitizer, you do not want the bottles to dry completely.

I was w brush and soap rinse and dry for a week or so and on bottle day i starsan put upside down and bottle. Its still a little wet and i get the foam coning up out if the bottle then cap it.

The cardboard case plus filled w the 4 cardboard six pack holders works great, just cant reuse it too much because both get destroyed from the liquids, plus how sanitary is that cardboard for me to be resting a bottle on it upside down?

I used to do the very same thing, I would layer paper towels down first to help with absorbtion I never had an issue other than soggy cardboard after a while. Now I use a bottle tree.
Brew on!

I want that tree and vinator, cant justify one more non-ingredient expense, lol. Maybe in the fall ill sneak iit. Dishwasher sounds cool.

Latest posts

Back