• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

6.5 Gallon Glass Carboys

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louie0202

Reaction score
I have two 6.5 gallon glass carboys with carboy handles on them for sale. $20 a piece or 2 for $40. Firm on the price. No issues with them, I have switched to all Better Bottles. Local Pick Up Only. I will not ship them, unless you send me $1 million in unmarked bills. Please PM me if you are interested. I am located near Montgomery/Oswego/Aurora.

Pat

seeker -- said he will pick them up tomorrow and was the 1st to respond or send me a PM. If that falls through I will let you all know.

Damn..., I was just writing that 1 million dollar check for you to ship them to me. Oh well, I guess I'll send it to the Obama Campaign. :D

Back