WSM Weber Smokey Mountain for sale @ Amazon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amishland

Reaction score
*today only for less than one hour* golden box deal!

Hey anyone looking for a great smoker that can not afford to get a BGE Big Green Egg the Weber Smokey Mountain (nicknamed the bullet) is great and it looks like Amazon.com is going to have them on sale today June 7th @ 10am PDT.

Upcoming Deal
Light up the bullet (the safe one) for your next barbecue
Deal starts in: 02:25:37 remaining 10AM PDT
wsm10.jpg

I do not know what size they will have or what the price will be.
images

Last year around this time of the year I got my 2008 18.5" WSM on sale for $179 w/ free shipping. MSRP was $299 on this model.

Right now current pricing is
08 18.5" $229 Model 2820 (I own this one)
09 18.5" $299 Model 721001
09 22.5" $389 Model 731001

wsm_cutaway.jpg

But they may be selling either of the big brother the 2009 models. in 2009 wber also created a 22.5"er. These two models come with some functional improvements and a mounted thermometer that my WSM did not have.
wsm18&22_sm.jpg

If you want to learn about this smoker before you buy check out the website that hooked me in......The Virtual Weber Bullet - For the Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker smoker enthusiast

Great smoker, and even greater website.

I made two shoulders using the minion method last weekend. 16 hours of almost completely hands-off cooking.

Great smoker, and even greater website.

I made two shoulders using the minion method last weekend. 16 hours of almost completely hands-off cooking.

nice what model do you have? I am now obsessing with wanting to buy the new 26.75" One Touch Gold Kettle to supliment my smoker.

Latest posts

Back