I Used To Think That Craft Beer Was An Obsession...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HenryHill

Reaction score
Now I realize that Ebay is a monkey on my back.

If it weren't for HBT, I would have no Ebay experience-now I can't stop searching and bidding. I have to withhold the complete truth from SWMBO. I have to have any new packages unwrapped and quickly put away out of site.

There is Another in my marriage.

Won't be long and I'll need a 12 step program....well, probably at least 10.

"My name is Henry and I am an Ebay addict..." :eek:

Been there, done that. My garage is my witness! You need to go cold turkey on this one man. That or just fess up and indulge your passions!

Brewpastor said:
Been there, done that. My garage is my witness!

If it would help Ill gladly take any glycol cooled fermentors out of your garage for you if that will help you curb your addiction

I used to be an eBay addict when I collected Magic cards. Then my buddy died, I lost all interest and moved on. Computer shopping on eBay is about the most horrific thing ever.

Then my wife found my account and took up where I left off.

I hate ebay because i always pay more than i should because its better to win. I also like to search for items near me and then shoot a lowball and for local pickup; hasnt worked yet though.

Back