Where to Get CO2 Filled in Las Vegas, NV

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ultravista

Reaction score
For those living in Las Vegas, Nevada ...

Where do you get your CO2 tanks filled? Where is the least expensive place in town?

I can't speak specifically for Vegas, but from my experience the cheapest places to get CO2 refills are fire extinguisher companies.

How would the fire extinguisher companies be listed in the phone book? I'm coming up with nada ..

Not that I am in your area, but I always take mine to a local bar showroom/bar equpment rental place. The place usually rents out jockey boxes and kegerators. Maybe you have something like that near you. I think the place that I go to charges $20 for a 5lb refill.

Airgashttp://www.airgas.com/customer_service/site_locator.aspx is where i get mine. they have a few in your area if you havent already found a place.

Distance: 0 miles
Name: Airgas West
Phone: (702) 734-2182
Fax: (702) 734-6825
Address: 2600 South Highland Drive,
Las Vegas, NV 89109-1116
Facility Type(s): Branch
Construction Branch
Get Directions

Distance: 5 miles
Phone: (702) 649-2020
Fax: (702) 649-4597
Address: 3560 Losee Road,
North Las Vegas, NV 89030-3330
Facility Type(s): Fill Plant
Branch
CO2 Direct
Medical Branch
Get Directions

Distance: 14 miles
Phone: (702) 564-7272
Fax: (702)-564-6819
Address: 1524 No. Boulder Hwy,
Henderson, NV 89015-4120
Facility Type(s): Branch
Get Directions

I'm in St George. Airgas was over $30 to exchange a 5 lb tank. Scholzen products (a welding supply) fills it for $6. Airgas is a ripoff.

Hey thanks, I have been getting my co2 at airgas since i stated brewing. I never knew i was getting ripped off. I will look into finding another supplier.

My local fire extinguisher company charges me $12 to refill a 5lb tank. The other thing I like about going this route is that they refill MY tank and give it back. Another nice feature is that they can recertify the tanks when needed.

Airgas is expensive and wants to exchange tanks, giving me one that looks like crap compared to my well cared for tanks.

Google "Las Vegas Fire Extuinguisher" and you'll get a ton of listings. Then start calling around for the best price.

Latest posts

Back