• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Taprite regulator for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thomasben

Reaction score
Upgraded and am deciding to sell. Works fine no leaks. Only problem is the gas and psi gauge have tiny bends in on the screen. Works fine but is getting a little older. 30 shipped

ForumRunner_20121121_180429.png

I'm remotely interested. I don't need it now, but I have a buddy who's close to setting up a kegerator. I'd give you $25 shipped. Looks like the volume gauge will have to be replaced as it impedes the needle moving down. I have one just like that...now I understand what the cages are for!!

Do the bends in the gauges affect the needles? Not too worried about the one that says how much is left in the tank, more the 0-50 psi gauge.

atjsparty said:
I'm remotely interested. I don't need it now, but I have a buddy who's close to setting up a kegerator. I'd give you $25 shipped. Looks like the volume gauge will have to be replaced as it impedes the needle moving down. I have one just like that...now I understand what the cages are for!!

Thanks for saving me the money.

Back