• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Slightly Used Counter Flow Wort Chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martin30R

Reaction score
Is anyone interested in a CFC Chiller from NY Brew Supply? I've had it for over a year, used it 4 times and it has performed well. I like it well enough, but prefer the simplicity of an immersion chiller (I'm not saying that it is overly complicated, just that it may not be for me).

The link to this item new from the manufacturer follows:

http://www.nybrewsupply.com/deluxe-counterflow-wort-chiller.html

Again, this is a well put together quality item ... I just don't think that it is for me.

Let me know!

What kind of money are you thinking that it would take to buy that?

Hey Everyone! I got a PM from a local brewer looking for a pickup with a decent offer. If it works out, I'm going for it. If not, I will PM you with what I'm looking for.

Best to you!

Thanks for the support. We're working out a plan, I'll let you all know how it turns out.

Just a quick update to say that the CFC has been sold locally.

Beers,

~ Martin30R

Latest posts

Back