Beersmith recipe files in archive

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PastorofMuppets

brewing beer leads to happy life
Reaction score
I just aquired this awesome software.
I am very new at the idea of creating recipes.

I was wondering if there is like a database of beersmith files that I could download and open in my program and then that will help me figure out what I want to brew. I know many people in the recipe database do add beersmith files but is there a central place I can get them.

I am away from my desktop so I can't be specific. Beersmith does have this, though. Sign up for a free cloud account. It lets you put recipes on the cloud (in your own account) and open then with the phone app. I do this when I buy supplies at the LHBS. In one of the menus on the desktop version that lets you get recipes from Brewsmith. They show up in you recipes and you can week them. I'll post more when I get back to my desk.

It's got a ton of recipes built in. Go to Add-Ons and click Add. There are hundreds of recipes in there that you can add. The Add-Ons button is a little hard to see. It is just below the tabs, on the right side.

If you use the app the main menu includes a link to search for recipes on their cloud.

Back