Brain Patties

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CreamyGoodness

Reaction score
On their anniversary, think Louis ever came into the bedchamber and told his wife "darling, you're about to get Pasteurized!" If I were him, I would say that up to 7 times a week.

There has GOT to be a dirty joke involving Supreme Court Justice Learned Hand. Just cant make it happen.

They are illegal in NYC, but I would like to have a pet skunk, descented of course. I would sit at the local bar drinking bloody maries petting the skunk in my lap and talking like Andy Warhol. "Another beverage? yeeeahhhh that would be greeeeaaat wouldnt it Cornelius?"

I love bleu cheese. Only issue I have is that if it ever went bad, I would have no way of knowing.

The ONLY time I allow myself to say anything remotely racist is when I watch the Westminster Dog Show. I like to talk with a ridiculous German accent when the German Shepherd comes out, an Arabic accent when the Afghan Hound, etc. My Irish Wolfhound offers to get a pint of ale for my wife... usually by this time she's had quite enough of the dog show.

About a year ago I saw a man in my neighborhood riding a unicycle and wearing a derby. I cant explain it, and I cant for the life of me explain why, but this made me very angry.

Why do we say "blow me" when we are angry with someone? Those people I have said this to would be wholly unwelcome... well you get the idea.

No one had any cute or non-annoying children until I turned 28 years old. Not sure how such a global change occured... it should be documented.

Has anyone here ever ordered the live lobster at a diner?

These are some of the thoughts that have kept my circle of close friends extremely small.

In college I actually got a phone number from a girl when I drunkedly guessed "Irish and German?" She didnt get it at first until I pointed to her t-shirt. Turns out she was Scottish and German, but it was enough for a smooch. I dont think she ever took my call though.

Back