OMG Even I am Bored with Baseball Tonight

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sitting here watching my Rays play Boston. 16th inning. Tied, 0-0. I've got to work in a few hours, but I can't turn it off before it's done. Ugh. After today's USA soccer loss, I need my team to win.

I watched a few innings of that game. I still can't accept the idea of indoor baseball.

Seriously. 16 innings and almost 6 hours, only to watch the Rays fall.

But then again, you walk that many people, they are bound to (finally) do something about it.

On the plus note, my D'Backs won on Saturday night when I went to that game. (D'backs take a distant second to the Rays though for my team). At least they each have an Upton brother. Helluva catch Upton had in the (15th?).

Seriously. 16 innings and almost 6 hours, only to watch the Rays fall.

But then again, you walk that many people, they are bound to (finally) do something about it.

On the plus note, my D'Backs won on Saturday night when I went to that game. (D'backs take a distant second to the Rays though for my team). At least they each have an Upton brother. Helluva catch Upton had in the (15th?).

Upton makes some decent catches (he makes them look harder than they are sometimes). Boston's Reddick made the better catch against the rail.

You're a Ray fan? In AZ?

Just moved to AZ from Gainesville, FL and went to high school in Tampa... Yeah, not too many of us out here. lol

Yeah, I tried to repress Reddick's catch. I had to laugh how Ruggiano was messin' with the fans asking for help after that one.

It still makes me sad to see the crappy attendance and the fact that every game at the trop is like a home game for the Spankees and RedSux. That's one nice thing about the D'backs. 28,000 screaming fans on Saturday. 90%+ were wearing Dbacks colors.

Well, turned out to be not so good.

Friggin O didn't help much, but still had a two run lead when we turned it to the bullpen. Oh well, at least it's a 4 game series.

Back