Houston, Be Afraid...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pistolero

Reaction score
...be very afraid. My sixteen year old got his license today. :eek: I'll try to warn you guys whenever he's out and about. :D

El Pistolero said:
...be very afraid. My sixteen year old got his license today. :eek: I'll try to warn you guys whenever he's out and about. :D

AH! He's not driving one of those big Diesel SUV's is he? We don't stand a chance.... best of luck Pop!

Sudster said:
AH! He's not driving one of those big Diesel SUV's is he?
That's exactly what he'll be driving. :D He'd be driving his own car, but he crunched it while he still had his lerner's permit. :mad:

Sam75 said:
Dude, please keep him south of the border. I've got a wife and kid to think of here!
Actually I was fixin to send him up to MWC for some seasoning...he's got an uncle up there that races dirt track. :D

oh crap! i'm going to Houston tomorrow. will he be tied up at school, or should i drive over at 0300?!?!?!?!?!?!

He'll be at work from 10 till 3, then class till 5, so you're pretty safe...besides, he's grounded. :mad:

How will I tell him apart from all other other Houstonians who can't drive? ;)

(Spoken as a newcomer to Houston who can't believe the crap drivers do here!)

Back