*****ebaggery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 22118

Reaction score
I just met a man who was king ********* and his *****ebaggery is unmatched. What an a-hole!

ahh, well tell him I know where his other part is cuz I think I may know the biggest ****** nozzle ever.

Travesty,
Our boss is nothing more than a used ********* and his female side kick is the crusty ****** nozzle !!

-Jason

I would not drink your *****bag beer if you named it Crusty ****** Nozzle

So this doesn't appeal to you?

crustydouchenozzle.jpg

So wrong, so wrong. I am about to make up an IPA (today in fact) and I will use that as the label and then post a picture. Either way it is mighty disgusting. I just noticed the drip at the tip...you sir are officially disgusting.

Someone in our IT department is a major *****enozzle, because they blocked our photobucket, youtube, and other media storage on teh web, so I am unable to see your masterpiece. Do images really take that much bandwidth? Sheesh...

So wrong, so wrong. I am about to make up an IPA (today in fact) and I will use that as the label and then post a picture. Either way it is mighty disgusting. I just noticed the drip at the tip...you sir are officially disgusting.

Why thank you :D

Awesome! But I don't drink IPAs. Can you make me one for the Brown Ale I have in primary? Pwwweeeeeezzeee??

Are you sure you want the brown version?

Brown Noise Brown...

And I want to see what you come up with for the Crusty ****** Nozzle Brown Ale. I can only imagine...

I think we accomplished more with this thread than any other drunken ramble in the near past. Two whole labels came out of it. In sequence. By the way, my ****** Nozzle IPA is getting it's late hop additions and going to be chilled and in the fermenter in shy of an hour. Of course, I couldn't call it such in the recipe section.

5-7 days a month tho. Not a huge fan of the reds. 5-7 would do me. Unless she's on those special control pills where it would be 5-7 days every three months. Thats a better plan.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l286/trisha29_2006/*********.jpg?t=1244575389

http://www.*****ebagtag.com/images/blogs/73/celebwannabe.jpg

I'm not jealous of that guy, but I am jealous of you and all your cool brewing stuff! and of course Lehr's brew rig.

Back