• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Empty Bottles - Sonoma Cty, CA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GroovePuppy

Reaction score
Made the move to kegging so I want to reduce my bottle count and free up some space. I'm probably getting rid of 3 or 4 cases of cleaned, delabelled brown 12oz beer bottles.

Not looking for any money, just want them to go to a needy brewer rather than recycling. If you want to give me a bottle of your homebrew I won't argue. :mug:

I'm in Windsor. If you don't know where it is you're probably too far away to make it worth the hassle. :D PM me if you're interested.

Cheers

Hamish

Sorry, not looking to deal with the hassle of shipping. Shove a post in here, I'm sure there's folks close to you who can help out. Most of mine came from me and friends drinking a lot. :D

Groove, if you'd posted a few days ago, I'd have been all over them - instead of spending two hours the other day cleaning and delabelling the ones I amassed!

At least it finally convinced me to move to kegging. This is friggin ridiculous!

You try delabelling any Pete's Wicked? They're nice bottles but the labels are a *****!

Back