Grain MD here!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charlie,

I'll split the bag of Munich with you, if it's still available.

We have to organize this somehow. When do you plan to pick yours up? Clap how do you want us to pay. I pay for the whole sack of munich and collect from pksmitty or we each pay you for half of it. Do you have a scale or should I bring one. Or I can bring a homer bucket and fill it. It usually is a little more than 25 lbs.

grain is here... pm for pickups starting tomorrow.

What time is PM? I usually bike/train to work so I will have to make an exception and get into my car for the pickup. I will be driving next Monday if that works for you. I can drive down on Sunday, Saturday I'm booked. How soon do you want to get rid of it? I can if needed, drive down on either Thursday or Friday.

im in no rush to get rid of it, doesnt take a ton of space. so no worries there...

ill be teleworking on Friday, so thats a decent day, also be teleworking monday.

i have a scale...

Charlie, right now, I'm planning on getting my grain Friday afternoon. I have a bucket to put half of the munich in, and I'll leave the rest for you. I'll just pay for half that bag, and you can pay for the rest.

MDVDuber, I'll call you to set up a pickup time for you to get your grain from me. I'll pay Clap and you pay me back when you get the grain.

I'm still thinking I can get the grain on Friday, but I had to come home from work today because we have an electrical burning smell in our garage, and that seemed pretty important to me. :(

Wish me luck.

Smitty: You stopping by to get Clap's barrel? I WFH every day, so no big deal, but I am taking some time off and might be disappearing for various times during the day to do errands.

Smitty: You stopping by to get Clap's barrel? I WFH every day, so no big deal, but I am taking some time off and might be disappearing for various times during the day to do errands.

Depending on how things go, I may run over today. Otherwise, I'll stop on my way home from work tomorrow. (3:30 - 4:00 OK?) PM me your address, please.

your bill is 114.99..... you can pickup whenever you want. ill be in hawaii untill the 4th tho. so pick it up by this time next week, or wait till the new year. but im fine sitting on it.

i dont see why not... i wont be home, but that doesnt matter, we can do a porch pickup, or you can come by in the evening. its also possible someone will be here :)

fyi... paypal will only take fees when folks pay with credit cards. make it a rule going forward that you'll only take paypal payments if the buyers are paying via bank transfer, NOT credit card.

Hey Stefin, been real busy these past two weeks. My wife leaves for Florida on Friday, so I will be heading back through that way. Cool if I stop by then?

on friday? coincidentally I telework on fridays, so ill be home :)

also Ill be home and brewing monday if anyone wants to stop bye for grains.

There's nothing quite like being an all-grain noob and having 165 lbs of grain staring back at you in the morning. :ban:

Thanks again to Stefin for setting this up. I look forward to meeting some of you guys the next MD brew day.

Latest posts

Back