Note to Self

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My burner came with a "Match" extension (a piece of wire with a loop on the end to hold the match when lit)...I used it when testing it the first time (to see how long it took to heat 5 gal).

Then I realized that the system had an electric starter... and battery (I just had to put the battery in and push the button)...DOH!!!

AtomicBlast.jpg

160K BTU?!?!? Where are you brewing, on the Sun?:rockin:

Sounds like my barbecue. The auto-start was shot, so crank up the gas and start throwing lit matches at it.

who needs eyebrows

Back in the decade of Duran Duran and Devo and Miami vice, when many men in their 20's used mouse in their hair (yeah well I was young then) I pulled "Michael Jackson" trying to light my gas grill with a zippo...

I can still remember the smell...

:D

If I recall correctly you also set your arm and your backyard on fire while dumping a can of gasoline on your bar-b-que grill because the fire "went out." Therefore I am making a reasonable assumption that the match you used to light your propane burner was not a nice wooden kitchen match but a 1/2 inch matchbook from O'Malley's Irish Pub and Tire Change. I can't wait to try your new brew. Ooh...I'm getting a hint of cloves....bannana...and......is that arm hair?

Back in the decade of Duran Duran and Devo and Miami vice, when many men in their 20's used mouse in their hair (yeah well I was young then) I pulled "Michael Jackson" trying to light my gas grill with a zippo...

Damn! That would have been great to see.

I would have had to have horse-laughed your butt on that one!

Back