Who the hell wants clever food!!??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Reaction score
Ssssoooo.......

I was at work today standing in for my supervisor, and naturally started stealing his snack food. A tube of Pringles. I like Pringles, especially when I steal them. I go to take a bite and notice some blue blurry writing on it. I squint at it so that I can read it, and the bloody thing is asking me a question about NASCAR!... WTF? Special Pringles all with questions I have no bloody clue about!!

I wouldn't care so much if it were asking about beer or art or something, but NASCAR!!??.......So, I'm into the tube by about 10 Pringle questions. Pringles 10, me 0!....

What are these people thinking!? IF I WANT TO EAT FOOD SMARTER THAN ME I WILL EAT....ER....WELL.....um.....JUST ABOUT ANYTHING!!! But NOT a frigging potato!!!.......The whole reason I only eat dead animals is so that they will NOT try to strike up a conversation over dinner! I like my steak so rare that I could happiy just cut it straight off the cowwhile it's still grazing, but I don't....You know why I don't do that?..... Because I'm afraid it will turn around and ask me what the capital of frigging Hungary is!! That's why!! I do NOT like to eat food that makes me look dumb!! Kill the damn cow, slice it up, no difficult questions at mealtimes, Hallebloodyluljah!

What comes next? Parsnips sitting on the board of education? Carrots teaching at unversity! No wonder most people don't eat dolphins any more!

I will never eat another Pringle as long as I live unless they at least start giving the answers on the bottom of the Pringle!........Oh wait.....There it is....well, who would have known that race track was a long as that? I wonder if the next chip will tell me what that is in metres instead of yards?

If you're going to live here you need to learn to speak the language, learn the measurements and watch real football. :D :D

lmao...

Boy you got some serious self image issue there brit if you are concerned that a cow will outsmart you on geography.

Me personally, the only reason why I'd be afraid of cutting the steak right off the cows ass is the fear of getting a hoof in the crotch. Which thereforemakes me smarter than the cow because I can anticipate the cows next move. The cow on the other hand would simply react to being cut.

They also have "gourmet" Pringles now...I've tried some, they rock...

1138117807_6aa55992f6.jpg

pringlesGourmetWildMushroom.jpg

PRINGLES482(2)_t220.jpg

You have to realize this is a government conspiracy to educate the lower denominator of the US populace and effectively raised the collective IQ of America. Hence the NASCAR question :)

Oh and the ink is a DNA marker so the gov can scan you at the grocery store

Paranoia anyone :D

You sure they weren't some one of a kind collectors edition? Kinda like the Mickey Mantle signed baseball my mom played a game with and lost back in the 70's.

You sure they weren't some one of a kind collectors edition? Kinda like the Mickey Mantle signed baseball my mom played a game with and lost back in the 70's.

My initial reaction when I saw writing on the first one was that I thought I had won something!!! When I say "I", I mean my supervisor, of course. ;) ;) ;)

My initial reaction when I saw writing on the first one was that I thought I had won something!!! When I say "I", I mean my supervisor, of course. ;) ;) ;)

Ha. I meant a can your not going to be able to replace. You know maybe he got them from Ricky Bobby at Talladega???

I want clever food! I applaud the Pringles brand and the company from which Pringles originated for raising the intellectual bar for potato chip eaters. Bravo Procter & Gamble! [/company-mandated support]

I wonder if the next chip will tell me what that is in meters instead of yards?

Fixed that for ya.

If you're going to live here you need to learn to speak the language, learn the measurements and watch real football. :D :D

lmao...

Hell, I live in a country where the FIFA sport is called "soccer" and the "football" is the CFL (or NFL). But I think that soccer should be known as "football" (it's just logical - it's the one where you use your freaking feet). The NFL sport should be called "rugby for little sissy girls".

Back