Roll Tide Kegerator Project

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeerBrewBob

Reaction score
Here are the shots of my custom art work for the kegerator. I still have a little outline and highlight work to do but this what I have as of now. Roll Tide!

IMG_0645.jpg

IMG_0651.jpg

IMG_0657.jpg

IMG_0660.jpg

IMG_0669.jpg

carlisle_bob said:
Hi

After all the work on the art is done, be sure to put *several* coats of clear coat on top.

Bob

Yes, very good point. I have a coat prepared but multiple coats wouldn't be a bad idea. It is all experimental anyhow.

southernhomebrewer said:
War Eagle! But it does look good.

My good friend is a die hard Auburn fan and of course loves beer....so....he just contracted me today to start on his War Eagle Kegerator..I will post pics within a few weeks for sure!

Now all you need is a full life size cardboard cutout of Bear Bryant leaning against your fridge and you will be complete.
Don't tell your friends that is was an Aubie that gave you that idea. :mug:

Surprised there's not some houndstooth involved on there somewhere. Tap handles, maybe? Small accents can really make/break projects like this.

That being said, Go Big Orange!

Yes, very good point. I have a coat prepared but multiple coats wouldn't be a bad idea. It is all experimental anyhow.

Hi

Get the look to the point you are happy with it. Live with it a couple of weeks to be sure. Then start the clear coat process. It's going to be a high traffic / lots of abuse setup. Without good protection it will degrade pretty quick.

Bob

Surprised there's not some houndstooth involved on there somewhere. Tap handles, maybe? Small accents can really make/break projects like this.

+1. Some hounds tooth tap handles would be pretty cool, if I were a Bama fan. Geaux Tigers!!

texasbrewer73 said:
+1. Some hounds tooth tap handles would be pretty cool, if I were a Bama fan. Geaux Tigers!!

I thought about that. Good idea but I am working on making elephant tusks for the tap handles.

Back