• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

March Pump 809 120v

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sigpi906

Reaction score
Just your standard High Temp March 809 115v with plug. I bought it with a grand vision of having a single tier brew rig... finances (and wife) decided otherwise. This pump has been used on 10-15 batches of beer to pump wort through the chiller. Period. (the plate chiller is for sale too... fyi :) )

SPECS: seal-less mag drive pump with center inlet pump head is made of polysulfil plastic / inlet 3/8" fpt and 3/4" mpt / outlet 1/2" mpt connections, shaft and rear hsg are made of 316 stainless steel / silicon rubber o-ring / max flow of 7.5 gpm / max ft of head is 12.1 / max temp 250F / max int pressure 50 psi / 1/25 hp 1.4 amps 3500rpm 115vac 50/60hz cont duty air cooled motor w/ 3ft power cord

$80 plus shipping. I'm in Arkansas.

email me at [email protected]

Back