• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 3 or 4 way CO2 Dsitributor

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ProzHack

Reaction score
I saw someone else do a posting and felt it was worth throwing another request for the same type of item... I'm in need of a CO2 manifold/distributor. If you have a 3 way or a 4 way that you wouldn't mind upgrading or getting rid of, let me know what you'd like for it! Cheers! :mug:

I've seen that a few people are after these lately.. Perhaps if there's any more after you get one I'll try.. I need a 4-way with check valves. There are lots of people who make them on here I wonder if perhaps we can get enough people that need q manifold to have them build us one.

Check Harbor Freight. I bought a 3-way distribution block for about $5-8. It is just the anodized aluminum block. I then bought the valves and nipple. It is the same exact piece that I bought from Kegconnection. I will post a pic later.

I thought I posted a reply to this... but... I
What are the part numbers you're referring to? I can't find it anywhere on HF. Either way, still looking if anyone's out there.

Back