I think the Progressive Ins Chick is Hot!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickstar1970

Reaction score
The Progressive is girl is hot. She is kind of a rocker. Since I like the rocker/rockabilly chicks. I think shes hot. I saw her as an ad and just wanted to see if anybody else thinks shes hot. Only had one of my homebrews so far, so no beer goggles.

She would be OK if it wasn't for the personality and the talking. Because of that she's actually one of the few commercial personalities that I cannot stand.

ThreadWorthless.jpg

Nope. Still not sexy

Heard of Da Nile? More than just a river.

The first picture, no. The second and third, oh my! Yes!

....It takes all kinds!;) How old are you?;) That first pic is a girl you'd love to take home believe me. I married a hottie, but pic 1 would make me think twice.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, just letting mine fly!

The second two pictures are NOT the same woman. They are Christina Hendricks, who played Saffron in Firefly.

mad_men_star_christina_hendricks.jpg

If this is the amount of research Revvy puts into his brewing advice posts, he ought to be ashamed of himself.

The second two pictures are NOT the same woman. They are Christina Hendricks, who played Saffron in Firefly.

If this is the amount of research Revvy puts into his brewing advice posts, he ought to be ashamed of himself.

Bite me...Blame google image not me.....THat is the name tagged on those pictures...How am I to know?

i think it's in palmer's how to brew. ;)

seriously wet and nikkid works for me, and the two women in the pics look nothing alike. the redhead's all curvy... yowza!

Ouch.

The old bait and switch...

Christina wins, but really, either in a pinch...how's that!

:drunk:

Never said that I wouldn't bang Flo. Just that she was freakishly unattractive. That hasn't stopped me in the past. :D

but she wouldn't be allowed to talk while we did it.

:rockin::rockin:

Flo is HOT.. I think that every time I see her.. Even without make-up I think she is attractive in that she looks kinda like the girl next door type... IMHO that is....

Latest posts

Back