Arizona Strong Beer Festival

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live in Philly but I'm headed out to Surprise for the next few days. Was considering going to this fest while I'm out there. I can't make up my mind. I'll probably wait until friday and if there are still tickets available I'll go. Looks like a nice event.

I live in Philly but I'm headed out to Surprise for the next few days. Was considering going to this fest while I'm out there. I can't make up my mind. I'll probably wait until friday and if there are still tickets available I'll go. Looks like a nice event.

Unfortunately it's sold out. It is a nice event though.

Tickets are still available just the VIP tickets are sold out.

Normal tickets are $45.00 online

Just went to buy tickets and was pretty surprised by what I read. For $45 you only get 15 "tasting tickets"? Is that serious? So I only get to have 15 samples during the event? That makes me not want to go. I've been to a LOT of beer fests and I've never heard of this being done. I'm not going if that's the case. I'll spend $45 on some local beers I can't get in PA instead...

I went last year and 15 was plenty, I was pretty buzzed. But I don't think they should have raised it $10.00 last week. Makes it a little hard to justify spending almost $50.00 for a 4 hours of drinking when I can go to Bevmo and get almost 6 6-packs.

Cregar said:
I went last year and 15 was plenty, I was pretty buzzed. But I don't think they should have raised it $10.00 last week. Makes it a little hard to justify spending almost $50.00 for a 4 hours of drinking when I can go to Bevmo and get almost 6 6-packs.

I like to take a 1/2oz pour usually and taste every beer at a festival. I can find out everything I need to know from a 1/2oz. Being limited makes me mad. We decided to spend the money on more rare bottles to take home back to Philly.

Back