• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Kegging Equip

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GHC007

Reaction score
Im starting to accumulate stuff for kegging and I figured Id see if anyone had any extra stuff they're looking to get rid of before buying new. Im definitely looking for a Keezer temp controller (JC, Ranco, Love etc) and CO2 bottle/regulator and possibly some Perlick faucets (although its looking like Im gonna buy these new). Let me know if you have any of these items.

Stevo2569 said:
I was hopin for a deal. That's more than most retailers.

Take it or leave it it doesn't really bother me either way. This is actually about $20-40 cheaper than anyplace like Midwest Supplies, More Beer or Northern Brewer and that's not even including their shipping price. So I figured that $65 total wasn't too bad of a deal. But if you can get it cheaper more power to ya.

Jelliz said:
Take it or leave it it doesn't really bother me either way. This is actually about $20-40 cheaper than anyplace like Midwest Supplies, More Beer or Northern Brewer and that's not even including their shipping price. So I figured that $65 total wasn't too bad of a deal. But if you can get it cheaper more power to ya.

Thanks anyways. I think I can get this one on craigs with regulator for $80 local. BTW Keg Cowboy has them for $59 plus $5 shipped. Minus 5% coupon, Comes to $60.92 shipped.

keys2heaven said:
I have 6 used ball lock korny kegs that I will sell you for $20/piece + shipping. Let me know if you want any.

I just receive my kegs purchased great shape and all around amazing transaction if I could afford it I would buy more and more from yiu

Back