• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free Fresh Cascade Hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onipar

Reaction score
My brother just received a newsletter e-mail from Keystone Homebrew Supply in Bethlehem PA. Apparently they received a whole bunch of fresh Cascade hops that they didn't know were coming, and since they won't be viable for very long, have decided to give them away for free to anyone who shows up today only.

Unfortunately, I can't make it there today :(:(:(

But I didn't want others to miss out, so if you're in the area, free hops! I would, however, call first to make sure they still have any left and to see if they'll put some aside for you, before making the drive.

:mug:

EDIT: Also, they do have 2 different locations (one in Montgomeryville PA), and to be honest, I'm not positive it was the Bethlehem location that has the hops. So again, be sure to call first.

I saw this email and I was in Baltimore for the day, I really wanted to leave and drive out to snag some on my way home. Didnt happen.

Did anyone get there for some? I was royally PO'd that I missed it. I mean, you know, not a huge deal. But it would have been cool.

Anyway, hope someone got to score on this.

Unfortunately I didn't see the email until 4:30 or so and they closed at 5 so I would have had to go breakneck speed to make sure I was there in time. At that point, the reward just wasn't worth the risk.

Back