• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found a few deals on amazon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bashe

Reaction score
Mr Beer Kit $37
Amazon.com: Mr. Beer Premium Edition Home Microbrewery System: Kitchen & Dining

Digital Scale 0.1oz to 55#
Amazon.com: My Weigh Ultraship 55 Lb Electronic Digital Shipping Postal Kitchen Scale: Kitchen & Dining

Digital Timer with 4 event notifications. Might work well for hop additions. $15
Amazon.com: CDN PT1A Digital Timer/Clock 4 Event Programmable: Kitchen & Dining

Automatic Jar Opener. All they need now is an automatic bug squashier and there will no longer be a need for men :( $15
Amazon.com: One Touch Jar Opener: Kitchen & Dining

Cool looking toaster $90
Amazon.com: Russell Hobbs Swarovski Crystal Encrusted 2-Slice Toaster: Kitchen & Dining

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. I just got a couple sacks of grain and needed something to measure it out. This post saved me from having to search too long on Amazon.

I have the same scale and it's not that accurate at small measurements. I'm sure it's fine for base grains, but I wouldn't use it for hops.

B

I went to amazon to buy that scale, but it got a bunch of scathing reviews. does anyone here own this scale? anyone have a recommendation of another one?

I went to amazon to buy that scale, but it got a bunch of scathing reviews. does anyone here own this scale? anyone have a recommendation of another one?

I got mine and unpacked it and it looks very nice. Seems to be accurate as far as I can tell. Not sure how to calibrate it, or check it. I guess I could take into work and compare with our calibrated scales...

I checked repeatability and it was perfect. I weighed several small objects, and tared containers and it weighed the object the same afterward each time. Ounces in tenths, seems fine.

I like that the chinese persons who did the quality checks signed in symbols...

Back