My Daughter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aekdbbop

Reaction score
Just found out Friday, that our baby is a girl!

haley.jpg

[ame=http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=31YbHfD0RAI]YouTube - Haley Elizabeth Myers - short[/ame]

Condolences:D

Our two girls were much harder to raise than the five boys.

Really, enjoy them while there little they grow up way to fast. When she get to be a teen start taking her on "dates" so she knows how a gentleman should behave.

Congrats!!! My daughter was a girl too! Much better than one o' them boy babies. :)

Congrats also to Christine, and welcome to the world Haley! Wow, it's way easy to put your family info all over the interwebs. Now, if I can just get hold of your SS number. ;)

Congratulations! Our first was a girl. Enjoy the years up until pre-teen. :D

almost +10000 on that!! My daughter was perfect until 14.....Then the doo doos REALLY hit the fan!........Still many congrats though, even the sticky bits are a joy once they are over. :)

almost +10000 on that!! My daughter was perfect until 14.....Then the doo doos REALLY hit the fan!........Still many congrats though, even the sticky bits are a joy once they are over. :)

Lol.. thats what I have been told for the last 3 days! Though, I am looking forward to the day that I can start to intimidate her dates.. lol payback..

Thats Awesome! Congrats! Im in the same boat, we arnt finding out weather its a boy or girl, but we a pumped. Here is a pic of our little critter at 34 weeks. (taken a week ago today)

19.jpg

Congratulations! - Just remember to buy that shotgun and display it proudly to all visitors starting at the age of 6.
Remember to clean it while all of her dates pick her up, and brain wash her that all men are dogs until she's oh, 40.

I found no need for shotguns. When guys came to date our girls we required that they leave a $20 deposit. They get the money back if the girls are back on time and in good condition. Never failed. Even had one boy's mom call us to say the car broke down and she was going to get them - it was her $20.

I found no need for shotguns. When guys came to date our girls we required that they leave a $20 deposit. They get the money back if the girls are back on time and in good condition. Never failed. Even had one boy's mom call us to say the car broke down and she was going to get them - it was her $20.

seriously?

Congrats on your little girl!! You have a built-in excuse to have another one now - you must try for a boy - although I tried 4 times and it never did work. :D

Aw man... that's so awesome! I just went through this recently and have a beautiful 10 week old girl named Morgan to show for it. Seriously enjoy this time, every moment you can, both through pregnancy and once she's born. Congrats!

Are they certain she is a girl, I see a huge appendage sticking off of the mid section of that baby. To me it looks like it could be a boy, and I mean at that size what a boy! you should be proud!

Wonderful. Congrats!

It's so exiting isn't it?

My daughter (4 yrs old) has been asking for a little sister. I'll have to show SWMBO the ultrasound vid...

Cheers,
Michael

Latest posts

Back