Brooklyn Brewery brews different kind of green beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Asahi is doing this as well

At any rate, these are good steps in the right direction...even if an avenue for alternative energy turns out to be limited, it still helps gear our mindset towards welcoming innovation.

Wonderful to hear that! I'll have to pick up some Brooklyn brews next time I come across them.

I had the Brooklyn Chocolate Stout on tap last week. I've heard nothing but rave reviews on that beer. I thought it was undrinkable. It tasted like burnt sugar dregs from the bottom of a boiled pot.

Any others I should try? I'm a bit skeptical now though.

beeropolis, i felt the same way about the pennant ale. and that was bought at the brewery istelf. maybe you just got a bad or old batch of the chocolate stout? in my experience the hits have far outnumbered the misses.

i really like the east india pale ale, the brown ale, monster ale, pumpkin ale, and am looking forward to trying the brooklyn local 1.

good for them for making a step in the right direction. that which we can do we ought to do.

Back