Good Bars / Food in Orlando area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

InityBrew

Reaction score
Hey All!

I will be in town from the 9th to the 12th for a wedding and wanted to know where the best spots are in Orlando.

Also, i am heading to Tampa on the 10th to go to Cigar City.. yes i know i am going the day after Hunahpu Day, but i cant help it.. the wedding in on the 9th :(.

Any good places to eat in Tampa as well?

Thanks

+1 on Columbia. World class Cuban food. Everything's good, but if you can't decide, check out the sampler platter. It's a little bit of this and that. Tampa Bay brew company in Ybor city has good brewpub beer and a gastropub menu. Diners, drive-ins and dives has been there. Ybor has a bunch of other restaurants but it isn't close to CCB, which is closer to TB stadium and the airport.

In orlando, check out downtown. Tons of places down there. There's a few good bottle shops. Check out Total Wine and Knightly Spirits. Link to downtown: http://www.downtownorlando.com/life/dining

In Tampa I would also recommend checking out Mr. Dunderbach's. Its suppose to be a traditional german restaurant with a bunch of german food, 55 beers on tap and 400 bottles.

Back