Rancho Cucamonga...Cali...Anything?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NJCorky

Reaction score
Hello all. Heading to Rancho Cucamonga for Easter for a few days. Are there any good brew pubs, beer bars, craft beer stores right in that area that anybody could recommend?

I saw these in an older post but nobody replied on whether or not they were any good:

Old Baldy Brewing Co
271 N 2nd Avenue, Upland, CA
(909) 946-1750 ‎

Dale Brothers Brewery
1495 W 9th St # 603, Upland, CA
(909) 579-0032 ‎ · dalebrosbrewery.com

T Phillips Ale House
2335 D Street, La Verne, CA
(909) 392-8653 ‎ · tphillipsalehouse.com

Omaha Jack's Grillhouse and Brewery
11837 Foothill Blvd # A, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
(909) 477-4377 ‎ · omahajacks.com

Any thoughts would be great.

Thanks in advance :mug:

I dont think old baldy is still there... dale bros is a must! The other two not so much. Check out hanger 24in in highland, only about 15 minutes away. They is a new pub( about 6 months old called limmericks in the stater bros shopping center at the intersection of mountain and foothill in upland.. good food and a great selection of beers. Im close by in upland... feel free to pm if you have any questions

Oh.. and i dont know if ur a fan of pliney but there is asmall wine and cigar shop called pacific wine merchants that gets it in regularly in upland

Thanks guys for the early replies!

We noticed that the LA Beerfest is that same weekend. Have either of you (or anybody reading) been to it? It didn't get the best reviews on some of the sites I looked at so we're wondering if it's even worth it.

I'm going to agree with kosmokramer. Hanger 24 and Dale Bros. I haven't been there yet, but I have a friend that lives a block away from Limmericks and I'm hearing a lot of good things.

Back