• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Whole Setup for Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hayabusa

Reaction score
2 Sanke Fermenters with 2 stainless steel wine adapters with full length stems to ferment then gas transfer, 100% closed Co2 powered system.

1 Hygrometer
1 Sanke Mash Tun
2 Sanke boil kettles
1 Brew Rig w/ 3 100,000 BTU burners
1 Counterflow Wort chiller
1 March Pump
1 Grainmill
Several ball lock 5-gallon kegs
Bottle of medical oxygen and a stainless stone
Bottle of Co2
Regulators
lots various other stuff such as paddles, magnetic stir plates, 10-15 lbs of farm hops....

Huge propane tank (that big yellow tank in the backgound - no idea how much it holds but its huge.

IMG_0111.JPG

IMG_0112.JPG

IMG_0113.JPG

IMG_0110.JPG

2011-02-20_12-04-05_645.jpg

2011-02-20_13-43-19_143.jpg

$2500 for all of it.

i'm in north dallas and really want to sell the entire lot; there is other stuff kicking around i still need to inventory - it's all included in the price.

I'm in North Dallas also and would be interested in picking up the mill and pump. Let me know if you're interested.

not really - want to sell it all as a package deal. come on over and check it out and lets work out a deal for the whole rig

Just found (4) 32 ounce bottles of Starsan. new, sealed and included.

Also found some siphon tubes and a manual siphon starter and cane; stainless steel ball valves and couplers, bags of corny keg gaskets lid and posts, and other stuff. the pile is getting bigger.

Man, wish you were closer. A 30 hr round trip is too long for me and freight shipping for something like this is somewhere near the $350-500 range.

Just wasn't meant to be lol

Would be interested in a few items if you decided to parts. I'm local but can afford the whole package.

Man, wish you were closer. A 30 hr round trip is too long for me and freight shipping for something like this is somewhere near the $350-500 range.

Just wasn't meant to be lol

i'll chop $200 of the price if you drive down here just because i know how ****ty road trips are.

The propane tank is a 100lb bottle; didn't know the size when i made the original post. Found more canes, tubing and other crap today that get included.

If you decide to piece it out, I'd be interested in the grain mill.

Where are you? It looked like earlier you said close to el dorado. Is that AR?

let's add a large fermentation chest-freezer that holds 2 sanke kegs or 5 corny kegs. for fermenting only unless you can fix the compressor.

that's it for all the gear. someone come make me an offer and get this gear out of my house.

Realized I didn't list the kegerator/chest-freezer w/ johnson control for serving. its included.

here is a picture of the sanke modified caps; clamp them on after you dump the yeast and gas-transfer into your serving kegs when ready.

ModifiedEndCapnew.jpg

lots of PM's and interest in pieces and parts.

I will begin parting this out on Tuesday if someone doesn't take the whole lot. On Tuesday I will post my eMail address and will use email date/time stamp to be the deciding factor if two people want the same item. Using PM's here is limiting since I can only have 5 in my box at any one time.

All prices will be for the pieces/parts. Shipping and any special packaging is extra and will be on you. If paying with PayPal you will also be paying 3.3% additional to cover the PayPal fees... I just tallied all of the stuff up and retail it is well over $3000

local, pickup - $2200 takes it all in one big swoop.

Are you going to list prices for each piece of equipment? And preference for local sale vs shipping?

Are you going to list prices for each piece of equipment? And preference for local sale vs shipping?

I will list everything out with prices on Tuesday if the package isn't gone. I have to take a detailed inventory since the "box of extras" is pretty big and full of SS fittings, ball valves, corny gasket kits, etc...

No preference to local or shipping, but buyer pays all shipping and packaging costs and hazmat fees where applicable.

I will list everything out with prices on Tuesday if the package isn't gone. I have to take a detailed inventory since the "box of extras" is pretty big and full of SS fittings, ball valves, corny gasket kits, etc...

No preference to local or shipping, but buyer pays all shipping and packaging costs and hazmat fees where applicable.

May have found this too late, wonder what size truck or trailer I would need for this pick up?

Latest posts

Back