My Keggerator Is Complete!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moonshae

Reaction score
Well, except for enough full kegs to keep inside. It will hold 9 kegs + the CO2 cylinder, or 10 kegs with an external cylinder, plus a couple six packs or bottles of wine on the hump. I plan to keep the cylinder inside, and build a little platform to extend the hump, and lager a carboy in there.

It's not pretty, but it's mine, and it works!

kegerator01cn9.jpg

kegerator02jj3.jpg

Nice. I built my Sanyo only a few weeks ago and already want more taps! I'll have to take it slow with SWMBO tho. :)

Very awesome. Barproducts.com for the $15 drip tray. Epoxy some nice shelf brackets on to the chest, then some velcro to hold the tray to the brackets. You'll get sick of the towel on the floor after a while ;-)

Good job.

Moonshae said:
Well, except for enough full kegs to keep inside. It will hold 9 kegs + the CO2 cylinder, or 10 kegs with an external cylinder, plus a couple six packs or bottles of wine on the hump. I plan to keep the cylinder inside, and build a little platform to extend the hump, and lager a carboy in there.

What are the outside measurements of the freezer (without the collar) I just bought a 35"x49"x25" freezer and am trying to figure out what it will hold.

edit: I think it is an Amana

I have not picked it up yet and do not own any kegs yet so that's why I haven't just tried to see what would fit on my own.

Bobby_M said:
Very awesome. Barproducts.com for the $15 drip tray. Epoxy some nice shelf brackets on to the chest, then some velcro to hold the tray to the brackets. You'll get sick of the towel on the floor after a while ;-)

Good job.
Towel nothing...I went high tech with my initial "drip tray".

Can you say "kick the bucket?"...

Freezer_WTaps.JPG

jtvinny said:
What are the outside measurements of the freezer (without the collar) I just bought a 35"x49"x25" freezer and am trying to figure out what it will hold.

I have not picked it up yet and do not own any kegs yet so that's why I haven't just tried to see what would fit on my own.

I'm not 100% sure of the height, but it's 56" long and 27.5" deep. I'm almost certain it's 32" high including the lid, but without the collar.

I would allow 9.5"/keg, since you're going to need a little space around it to get it in and out. The outside dimensions aren't super useful, since the hump inside gets in the way. But take the measurements of the inside space. I can fit two rows of four, and then two (maybe three) in the gaps in the middle.

Im jealous of all those who have finished their kegerators, I have my fridge sitting in my garage just begging for me to spend $200 dollars and put kegs in it. Great work!

MMM beer... brewing on Tuesday here, inviting over another brewer too, I love spring.

Nice work.

It's been a week since I finished mine and I'm already making the moves to expand my tap count from two to five (got my barproducts.com drip tray today).

Very basic but I do have ideas....:tank: Now i have to build a little platform for the inside. Pretty excited though. How did you guys do the trim
smallkegerator002.jpg

1sttimeinfridgecreamalesmall.jpg

Back