Cleveland/Pittsburgh brewers?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did I miss this thread?:(
I would have loved to meet the infamous Yooper.
So did you meet any body while in town?

Craig

I got home Monday night- and didn't meet a single HBT'er! I spent some time in Pittsburgh and Cleveland, and mostly hung out with my dad in Youngstown. My dad loves Kennywood, so we rode the rollercoasters together. I spent about a week in that area.

Next time I'm down that way, I'll have to remember to PM you!

I got home Monday night- and didn't meet a single HBT'er! I spent some time in Pittsburgh and Cleveland, and mostly hung out with my dad in Youngstown. My dad loves Kennywood, so we rode the rollercoasters together. I spent about a week in that area.

Next time I'm down that way, I'll have to remember to PM you!

I think we're heading to Kennywood for the 4th. My wife's sister and her husband live near Pittsburgh and we are heading there for the holiday. Sorry I missed you.

Craig

Can't believe I missed this thread as well! I'm less than 20 minutes from Kennywood too...

Sorry you didn't get to meet any HB'ers, but drop me a PM the next time you are in the area and the three of us can get together
:mug:

lol I know this was posted back on 2006 but if your ever back in town I live up by Cleveland on the east side the lake is just a 5 min walk :) Get a hold of me we can go get drunk at great lakes and brew some beer :)

I'm going to be back in Youngstown around July 5-13, then I'm heading over to New York's Finger Lakes area to have a couple bottles of wine with some other folks from HBT.

I don't know if I'll get to Cleveland this trip, or Pittsburgh. Maybe.

I'll keep an eye out for this thread, I live in cleveland and I'm always up for a beer with a homebrewer! Plus I'd love to give you some beers for feedback! Let me know when you're around the Cleveland area!

I'm going to be back in Youngstown around July 5-13, then I'm heading over to New York's Finger Lakes area to have a couple bottles of wine with some other folks from HBT.

Well just give us a heads up cheers

there's a micro brew place over there (Y-town) called "Rusty belt" might wasn't to look it up...

All those cities/states are in my sales territory. I could work it into a "business trip". Keep us posted please.

Back