What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got my english on. Decent esb,mild but flavorfull for 5%abv. Think I enjoy these more than a majority of any 5%abv hoppy pale ales. Maybe Im just likeing them more now, I dont know. This one doensnt have good rateings. Its a decent esb in my opinion.
Come New Years Ill be getting my homebrew Fuggles IPA on! Aww Yeah. Some fresh festive hoppy homebrew. I just gotta lower the daily caloric intake,increase the metabolism,take my nutritional supplements,and not wake up dead. And Im good to go.

pedigree.jpg

Now a 9 month old bottle of the sixth glass. It's definitely worth aging. Very good.

Today, punch with champagne, champagne, some Sam Adams Boston Lager, and then my APA, Mild, Wee Heavy, and Dubbel. My nephew said the Wee Heavy was the best beer he'd ever had. Granted he's you typical college kid who usually drinks the cheapest stuff he can, but it made me glow.

Wow, rogues new rye beer. Im getting alot of rubber/plastic to this. It was hoppy at first(aroma) but as it warmed it turned plastic/bandaid or something/rubber. Some of their new stuff just doesnt seem to work out very well, think maybe they should stick to their basics or go back to the drawing board. I love alot of the other Chatoe series but latley? Not so good. Although Ive been reading the peanut butter bannana is pretty decent,cant be much worse than the maple bacon(which had fantastic aroma-taste was not so good)
I dont feel so bad now,I had a beer with this same rubber taste to it before. Guess it makes me feel a little better about my past brewing.

Allagash Tripel Reserve. Brought it to the inlaws. This is after a bottle of wine a few Great Whites and a Pliny of course. Finally getting along with everyone hahahaha.

image-718792380.jpg

I'm really starting to dig Bear Republic. Prior to tonight I'd only had Racer 5 (only had it once a long time ago because they stopped carrying it in CT), but the Red Rocket and this are really turning me on to them.

Yea buddy. I am enjoying one of these as I post.

Cheers.

Stone TBA. It's a cooperative brew between Bear Republic, Fatheads, and Stone. Ale with brown sugar and molasses. It's just what I didn't know I wanted.

Goose island Christmas ale, Sam Adams old fizziwig ale, now enjoying a spaten dopplebock pint

Some nice, freshly-ground Sumatra coffee brewed up in a Bunn Phase Brew coffee maker that Santa brought. Works good...smoothhhhh brew.

Back