WTT for heady topper and a couple others

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tritonal

Reaction score
I've been searching high and low for Pliny the elder, Pliny the Younger, any of the Stone Enjoy by and most importantly Heady topper.

I can't find any of these in the Detroit area so I am willing to trade any of Michigan's local brews including

Founders
Bells
Atwater
Arcadia
Shorts

There are dozens and dozens more just name your poison! If trading I would love it if I could get 2 of them. :mug:

Hate to burst your bubble...sadly pliny the younger isnt distributed. Its pretty much a tap only thing.

ah man I thought it was bottled as well :( oh well, I should be going to california in about 6 months or so. Hopefully I can get it then

Unfortunately you won't be able to get it in 6 months either. They only brew it once a year and it was out a few weeks ago.

Younger comes out in February during SF beer week every year. If you want to get it next year with no fuss, I'd suggest flying out near the end of SF beer week when the lines finally die down.

You should be getting the new stone enjoy by, Stone said its going to Michigan.

http://enjoyby.stonebrewing.com

Back