• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Indiana Getting out.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captain_brew

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

My wife and I are taking travelling positions (3 month contracts) across the USA. No more room for brewing stuff. Everything is negotiable, will consider trades. For items that are local pickup only, we're located in Mishawaka, IN. Just east of South Bend/Notre Dame.

Everything is like new, (if not BRAND NEW). Upgraded everything between December 2012 to February 2013. So this is all super new stuff!

There is A LOT of stuff here. Follow this link to my imgur gallery for pics if you're interested.

Better Bottle Funnel - $7.50 Shipped

Heavy Duty 3 prong whip - $15 Shipped

2 used 7.9 Gallon Fermenting Bucket - $40 Shipped
Comes with gasketed and grommeted lid.

Wooden Bottle Box holds 12 - 12oz Bottles - SOLD
Blichmann Hop Rocket - SOLD
6 Gallon Ported Better Bottles with Racking Assembly - SOLD
Vinator Bottle Rinser - SOLD
Blichmann Brewing Gloves size M - SOLD
6' Silicone 1/2" ID Tubing - SOLD
Portuguese Floor Corker - SOLD
Grain Scale - SOLD
Refractometer reads in Brix and SG w/ATC - SOLD
Blade Scale 100 x .01g - SOLD
Stainless Mash Paddle - SOLD
3 Gallon Better Bottles - SOLD
Mini Fridge - SOLD
2.5 Gallon SS Corney Keg SOLD
Red Baron Wing Capper - SOLD
Thermapen Almost NIB - SOLD
2.5gallon E-BIAB System - SOLD
Stainless Steel Strainer - SOLD
Blichmann Plate Chiller with upgrades - SOLD
Fermentation Chamber w/ Two Dual Stage Temp Controllers - SOLD
5lb Co2 tank and regulator w/3 way manifold - SOLD
Vintner's Reserve Cabernet Savignon Wine Kit - SOLD0
Vintner's Reserve Pinot Noir Wine Kit - SOLD
Milwaukee 101 pH meter - SOLD
Brand New March 809 HS/PL Pump w/ SS Assembly - SOLD
Used March 809 HS/PL Pump. no plug on the end, $120 shipped SOLD

Phew. That's everything!

And again, follow this link to my imgur gallery for pics if you're interested. The more you buy the more you save. I'll accept paypal or cash only. Could consider trades as well.

PM or post here for questions, comments, concerns, anything at all!!!
Thanks Again.

SOLD = money received
PENDING = invoice sent have 24 hours to respond or item goes back up for sale. PM will be sent to next person who showed interest.

9:41pm EST. All PMs and posts have been replied.

Sold list is accurate for items that have been paid for.
Pending list is accurate for items that are being discussed.

Okay as of 11:26pm EST all PMs and Posts have been responded to. Going to bed now.

Items on first page are accurate as of now as well.
SOLD = money received
PENDING = invoice sent have 24 hours to respond or item goes back up for sale. PM will be sent to next person who showed interest.

if the silicone tubing goes back on sale (as opposed to pending) Please add it to the floor corker and Ill send more money

3:06pm EST all pm's and posts have been replied to.

Reorganized original post.

Items that have been purchased are being cleaned up today/tonight, and should ship out tomorrow.

Everything that has been sold has been shipped. Buyers should have been notified via email with tracking info.

List is current and up to date.

All PMs and Posts have been responded too.
Still lots of great stuff for sale! Make an offer! :)

I seen in your co2 description you mentioned a beer gun...is that for sale too? Price?

Also haven't seen the location mentioned, I'm in IN for work for a couple days. Thx

A second pump has become available. Gently used. Had a 3 prong twist lock on it. That is gone now, so the wires are bare and you'll have to add a plug. No fittings on pump head (stock). Asking $125 shipped.

Got my stuff on Friday thank you for the fast shipping and for the excellent deal. :)

I am interested in the reg and manifold. I have plenty of CO2 bottles. What would you want?
Cheers
Kev

Better bottles arrived in great time. I think I might also like to take the bucket off your hands

Back