I like girls who drink beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I'm a married man, but one thing I do love about my town is that it is the only place I have ever been where you can go out to wherever you please and see groups of girls and women out together drinking craft beer. Chicks in other towns seem to be fighting a losing battle against stereotype with their fruity cocktails and white wine.

Oh ,God. I can only think of one band/artist/group I'd like to listen to less than Toby Fricking Kieth and that's Nickelback.

That's not because I don't like Country music. Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings, Hank Sr. and Willie Nelson are all enjoyable to listen to. Toby Kieth and all that new Country bull crap sucks ass.

BTW, How the hell is Taylor Swift considered Country? She's as Pop as Katy Perry and Lady Gaga.

dfc said:
BTW, How the hell is Taylor Swift considered Country? She's as Pop as Katy Perry and Lady Gaga.

C'mon man...I'm not a Taylor Swift fan by any means...but you can't lump her in with Perry and Gaga...

I do agree that she's not a country singer though.

I thank God every day for my beer-drinking hop-head supportive wife (well soon to be wife), I think beer and brewing have taken so much time of my life that if I live with anyone else who doesn´t love beer I´ll be in trouble. Don´t care about country... but to each their own

C'mon man...I'm not a Taylor Swift fan by any means...but you can't lump her in with Perry and Gaga...

I do agree that she's not a country singer though.

I may have let emotion and professional opinion dictate my post, but Taylor Swift is most definitely Pop music and NOT country.

dfc said:
I may have let emotion and professional opinion dictate my post, but Taylor Swift is most definitely Pop music and NOT country.

True, I'll give ya that!

you guys are getting off topic,this topic has nothing to do with Taylor Swift being country or not.

0310-478x800.jpg

you guys are getting off topic,this topic has nothing to do with Taylor Swift being country or not.

WooooHooooo!! Mike and Ike, they think alike! She can have my stout any time. :mug:

Must be a Packers thing.

As for country music, Kenny Lee Puckett would have said it this way: Ain't but one thing I don't do about your country music, and that is care.

Signed, PackersfaninMinnesota. :D

Wow, its like none of you ever get laid?!?! Seriously, a woman drinking beer is sexy? You all really need to get out more . . . . ;)

Here in the Second City, a friend of mine writes a great craft beer blog called Girls Like Beer Too http://girlslikebeertoo.net/
yes a woman drinkin beer is sexy to me,,what's sexy to you drinkin beer,a man?

Here in the Second City, a friend of mine writes a great craft beer blog called Girls Like Beer Too http://girlslikebeertoo.net/

Considering the title of the blog, he's woefully weak on pictures of gals drinking beer. As a photographer, I'd be happy to come down to Chicago and have some free brew with a bevy of sexy women and remedy the photo situation. I know it would be a great sacrifice on my part, but that's just how I roll. :D :tank:

daksin said:
Now I'm a married man, but one thing I do love about my town is that it is the only place I have ever been where you can go out to wherever you please and see groups of girls and women out together drinking craft beer. Chicks in other towns seem to be fighting a losing battle against stereotype with their fruity cocktails and white wine.

Swmbo's family is fairly ritzy and snobbish. At a wine tasting her uncle asked his daughter what she thought of the wine. She says 'aromatic and drinkable.' Asks my gf the same thing, she says 'i could use a straw.' Look on his face-, priceless.

Don't know much about other types of music, but if you want to find girls/women that like beer you can find them in any Honky Tonk in America. And for you that don't like Toby K, here's another one.

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys really don't have many women in your lives, do you? ;)

On a more serious note, at our homebrew club, we get about a dozen women at our monthly meetings. Its not just for guys anymore . . .

You guys really don't have many women in your lives, do you? ;)

On a more serious note, at our homebrew club, we get about a dozen women at our monthly meetings. Its not just for guys anymore . . .

Nope, just my wife of 45 years and 2 daughters that live 3000' miles away. Of course I do have some women "lady friends" a term used in the islands to indicate a female friend w/no romantic attachment. Some of them like beer, but SWMBO ain't crazy bout the brew, but also doesn't complain when I brew.

PS----I do like Toby even if he's a bit "in your face" kind of guy which I'm not. :mug:

Red Solo Cup is great! This is coming from a country-dislik'r. When in Rome... eh, Country.. Do as the countyfolk do...

... and Toby K's bar in Vegas is Great! Whenever a Toby song comes on, they hand out free shots at the bar. (I was there on a work trip. My boss had to tell me when a Toby song happened so we could go up together, as I had no clue what he sounded like. Good times...) The beer sux, but they serve in mason jars. Lemme see if I can find that pic; the waitresses are something to look at as well.

Edit: found it! The trick here is not to focus on the handsome inibriated-on-swill man (who is actually a hop head, but again, when in Rome...), but on the chica right behind him. :)
TobyBarVegas.jpg

Back