who wants a sandwich

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paulielow

Reaction score
Ok people who wants a sandwich and what's on it? I'm thinking either pulled pork with coleslaw or a BLT with avocado and homemade aioli..... Whose next?

Mmmmmmm sounds good... How about double smoked ham and cheese toasted sandwich.

oh man. Grilled chicken breast, swiss cheese, aioli, avocado, red onion, bacon and lettuce. Bun, toasted.

Smoked turkey, roast pork, provolone and Kosciusko mustard...and some lettuce in case my wife reads this...

We don't really see it much in oz but I hear pastrami on rye is pretty good... Anyone wanna confirm that one

Some of my favorites

Al's Italian Beef Chicago

Itialian Beef.jpg

Hershels's East Side Deli/Reading Terminal Philly

Roman hand sliced Pastrami on Rye with brown mustard.

Pastrami.jpg

I know, a pastrami sandwich in Philly. This was one of the best things I have ever eaten!

BLC - Like a BLT but with cucumber instead of tomatoes. Toast, Light mayo, crispy bacon, and sliced cucumbers. Awesome. Bonus if it is on homemade beer bread.

I will also take a fluff-n-nutter. (Marshmallow Fluff and peanut butter, like a PBJ)

If I want simple: peppered pastrami on Jewish rye with stone cracked mustard and baby swiss

If I want an intense sandwich: burger with pepperjack cheese, onion rings, bacon, avocado, BBQ sauce, lettuce, red onion (and no damn tomato or pickle :D)

Wow.

I'm not a prude by stretch, but...

Wow.

I'd compare an indulgence in EF as to an order of Durian. To listen to an appreciative description of the delicacy is enough to arouse the senses. However, the aroma produced when indulging is enough to suffocate the appeal.

Just came from Harley-Davidson's hotel where they serve a sandwich called the DLT, as in duck, lettuce and tomato. It also has a MASSIVE amount of Neuske's bacon and some awesome aioli. Little slice of heaven.

Paulielow said:
We don't really see it much in oz but I hear pastrami on rye is pretty good... Anyone wanna confirm that one

If I couldn't get pastrami on rye i'd leave the country.

Also, this is the most bizarre thread since posts keep switching from sandwiches to....not sandwiches. Tough to know what I'm hungry for then.

You guys are making me hungry. I know what dinner will be tonight. A grilled corned beef, sauerkrat, and swiss cheese with yellow mustard on rye -Rueben sandwich!

Does a Chicago Dog count as a sandwich. If the bun splits on the bottom, it's not really a bun anymore, but two pieces of bread, and it's got more stuff on it than a regular cheeseburger!

Back