Gonna go home and drink some burr

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Long week. No drinking on days where I work the following day. Counting down the hours until it's time to booze it up a little. Who's with me? :mug:

I'm about ready to. I had to get set up for smoking bacon tomorrow and that is done. I've got a DIPA that needs a carb test and I'm the only one qualified to do it. Seeing as I started at 4 AM I guess it is close enough to time.

Oh yeah....I am in for that for sure.....plus tomorrow is brew day for me....so the start of a cheery beery weekend is minutes away for me!

Cheers guys! :mug:

Nada,gotta wait till the first to get paid. Then it's double brew time. Got a new recipe to try,& the last one to re-brew. Not to mention,by some brews to tide me over for a couple more weeks.

got my bi-weekly brewing duty done last friday. happy hour beers in 1.5hours and counting....come on, come on....

I would be surprised if my keys and wallet get put down before I've made it half way through a pint. Cheers you guys

I would be surprised if my keys and wallet get put down before I've made it half way through a pint. Cheers you guys

Crap I knew I forgot something. Need to put my keys and wallet down:p

Nope not been drinking yet but I am going to later on

Latest posts

Back