Merry Christmas and a dead HDD to you too

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeFlynn74

Reaction score
Ive spent all night trying to keep this thing alive.

Now I gotta find my install disk so I can move the grub to the working hdd

Did I mention the dog unwrapped all the presents for us? That was nice of him. lol
fun stuff.

Oh well- Soon it will be RIS and some strong Eggnogs

Did I mention the dog unwrapped all the presents for us? That was nice of him.

hahahaha! That is pretty funny. I kept the gifts away from the tree in fear the cats would open them. Now that they are out waiting for SWMBO hopefully the cats will stay away.

Merry RISmas to you :D and good luck with the HDD. I replace mine every 2-3 years before they typically fail.

hahahaha! That is pretty funny. I kept the gifts away from the tree in fear the cats would open them. Now that they are out waiting for SWMBO hopefully the cats will stay away.

Merry RISmas :D

I dont know how he shredded the wrapping paper but left the presents in pristine condition.....

I wonder if it was my boys making it look like the dog

You know what I just realized? This is only my 2nd Xmas with my wife of 5 years.... wow

edit: nevermind I was here last xmas. Deployed on the 1st of jan though

Hirens Boot CD... This is an AMAZING utility disk that should have SOMETHING that will help you out. I have mine set up on a dedicated flash drive that I use from time to time.
-Me

Hirens Boot CD... This is an AMAZING utility disk that should have SOMETHING that will help you out. I have mine set up on a dedicated flash drive that I use from time to time.
-Me

I will look that up ASAP

I must be retarded- I cant find on the Hirens page where to DL it

Back