2 for 1 on buckets at NB

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JJL

Reaction score
Northern Brewer is having a 48 hour sale on fermenting and bottling buckets. The are buy one get one. It looks like a so-so deal. The sale is buckets only. No lids and no spigots. The pails are $16.99. So you're looking at about $25 plus tax with shipping for 2 pails. Like I said, IMO a so-so deal, but I thought I'd put it out there.

Two buckets for the price of a single carboy (also on sale) seems worth it to this newbie. I could always use the buckets for something else when I do start getting carboys.

Thanks.

They have 25% off carboys as well. For me, I am better off getting my Better Bottles from the LHBS because of shipping costs but I think the bucket deal is pretty good. SWMBO won't be happy if she sees me placing another homebrew order right now ;)

I wish I could find the $8 one on Amazon, only found one for 16.50 plus 13 dollars shipping.

I initially didn't think this NB thing was much of a deal but might reconsider. Two 6.5g fermenters plus two lids with a grommeted hole for $23 dollars plus $7 in shipping doesn't sound so bad after all. The Amazon qoute would be $29 for one including shipping.

I did find this 26L/6.8G on Amazon for, $9.65 and they claim it is brewing bucket, and free shipping if you buy over $25 worth of stuff. Not a bad deal maybe?
31pxzyPrLXL__SL500_AA300_.jpg

Back